Infrared Thermography Training and Certification
The Infrared Training Institute dedicates themselves to delivering superior hands on infrared thermography training at our infrared training center located in Beaumont, TX.
Gary Strahan, has been a professional infrared thermographer and instructor for over 30 years. No matter your infrared application we have the knowledge, experience, and skills necessary to support you in all your thermography needs.
We offer infrared certification courses in a wide variety of locations, as well as on-site courses. Each course focuses on your specific application, camera and infrared program needs. If you have 4 or more trainees, consider on-site training. Training done at your location costs less and is more convenient (see below).
2019 Training Schedule
Level I Thermography
April 8th – 11th
June 3rd – 6th
August 26th – 29th
December 2nd – 5th
Level III Thermography
October 21st – 24th
Benefits of Infrared On-Site Thermography Training
- No travel expenses or overtime costs.
- All thermography training is focused towards your specific infrared applications or fields.
- Students are trained on their own infrared camera(s).
- Hands on infrared camera training (i.e. field trips) is tailored to examine the equipment they will be inspecting.
- Learn reporting procedures that fit your companies specific thermography requirements.
- Your company’s needs are the focus of the entire training course.
- Infrared Program evaluation and recommendations.
- Certification in accordance with ASNT for those who meet written requirements.
Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Infrared Thermography Certification will through the Infrared Training Institute by students who complete the written requirements for each level. Each course follows the ASNT recommended course curriculum. Our training under ASNT-TC1A, CP-189 and ISO 9712.
We limit class size to ensure all students receive the necessary personal attention required to make their training experience a complete success. Each student learns to operate their infrared camera, making use of all features and functions available for their specific application. We cover a wide range of inspection applications including electrical, mechanical, petrochemical, building envelopes, etc.
Courses contain hands-on classroom learning to ensure that each student can perform the infrared thermography tasks required once they return to their place of employment. Our goal is to ensure students are comfortable with their camera’s functions and help students understand the inspection process.
Students are free to reach out for support via phone and/or email from their instructor for years after they have attended a thermography course.
Register Online or Download (PDF) a registration form.
We have trained thermographers from many fortune 500 companies and specialize in the needs of industrial companies. If you are looking for infrared training, now is the time to join us for a thorough, hands-on course that provides a clear understanding of infrared physics and applications.
- Infrared Thermography Certification Training Courses
- Infrared In house / On-site Training
- Camera Operator Training
- Infrared Application Courses
- Specialized Infrared Seminars
- Infrared Program Setup and Evaluation
- Research Projects
- Infrared Camera Training
- Infrared Training Center