Curriculum of Airborne Ultrasonic Level 1 Course
This comprehensive course covers the use of ICI Ultrasonic Imaging Systems, UE Systems various Ultra-probe models, and SDT handheld systems with headsets.
Level I course conducted onsite with tests and live instruction from ITI Level III Instructor, Gary Strahan, in accordance with ASNT-TC1A.
- Introduction to Ultrasound
- Sound Theory and Equipment Online Courses
- Humans – How we hear and the anatomy of the human ear
- Animals – What is ultrasonic leak detection and how do animals hear
- Live videos – Ultrasonics in predictive maintenance applications
- Hands-on with systems
- Leak Live Instruction
- Ultrasonics’ physics
- Locating and Documenting Leaks
- Air and Gas Leaks
- Videos Scanning and Recording Electrical Gear (How to use the systems)
- Use of contact probes
- Fixed mounted systems and online systems.
- Ultrasound Valves, Mechanical, Bearings
- Lubrication and use of Contact Probe
- Ultrasound Steam Systems and Steam Traps
- Software and Reporting